lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014
My name is Kim Song, born in Siem Reap, a province of Cambodia.
My purpose in creating this blog is to provide an authentic experience of life in Cambodia.
Usually tourists visit Siem Reap in order to visit the famous temples of Angkor Wat. Besides this activity, in which we could provide transport and guide in Castilian; I would also offer other activities to do so that you can live an authentic Cambodian experience.
The activities we could do together could be:
1. Visit the paddy fields of my family.
So that you can see the process of development so typical of Cambodian rice.
2. Understand and experience the process of cultivation of native mushrooms.
Using traditional methods may know that during your stay.
3. different dishes of typical Khmer food of the region and develop them with us.
Picking ourselves to visit the indigenous market, the products needed for processing and then developing them using traditional techniques.
4. Living for one or more days with a typical Cambodian family.
Helping with daily tasks and relacionandoos with them like one of the family.
5. Various local tours visiting waterfalls, lakes, etc..
Where you can learn the most natural Cambodian environment.
6. Visit to Angkor craft workshops.
Where you can see the development of various Cambodian handicrafts such as wood, silk, stone, painted, etc..
7. Visit the shop making silk.
Where you can see the whole process. From raising worms to Knitting.
8. Organization, transportation, tour and guide to the temples of Angkor.
That sure will not want to miss on your trip.
And ultimately, the real Cambodia live environment, going to the places you usually frequent Cambodians fleeing from those created for tourists.
Of course, we pick up and leave at the airport or bus station, so you do not have to worry about anything.
Contact me and together we will plan the best activities for an unforgettable stay in Siem Reap.